PCF has a number of ways for you to raise funds and awareness throughout the year. Check out our existing programs below.
Looking to fundraise on our behalf? Click here to get started.
Home Run Challenge: Help raise money for research through America’s favorite pastime.
- Arnie’s Army: Our core program behind the legend himself, Arnold Palmer…a prostate cancer conquerer.This par-3 challenge program is simple and easy to do at any course on any given day.
- Golf Fore Fathers: During Father’s Day weekend, or any other time of the year…participating golf courses add $1 to greens fees in support of PCF.
- Blue Ribbon Golf: Interested in hosting your own event to support prostate cancer research?We can help put those pieces together and make your tournament the ACE at your club.
- Other golf programs
Athletes for a Cure: Join others around the country who use sports to raise money for research.
- Featured Events: Premier events benefitting AFAC.
- Any Event, Any Time, Any Where: Create a page and help raise funds for a cure at any event or in any way you chose.
- Create an Event: Feeling more ambitious? Apply to start your own event.
Movember: Grow a moustache during November to raise funds and awareness.
Prostate Cancer Events Calendar
Find events supporting prostate cancer in your area.