PCF is seeking a Marketing Intern to engage with various facets of marketing campaigns. From marketing strategy to execution, you will gain a broad level of exposure and experience with real hands on learning. PCF has direct connectivity to millions of patients and can push out vital medical information pertaining to each individual patient’s specific situation in real-time. We are building the technological capacity to optimize our massive potential, and the Marketing Intern position will be part of this development.
Part-time / $12 per hour
Reports to: VP, Marketing and Communications
Key Duties of the Marketing Intern will include but are not limited to the following:
• Research potential content providers for new website
• Catalog and organize all new content created for website
• Assist with various administrative projects and other special projects as assigned
• Pursuing BA/BS Degree in Marketing or related area
• GPA 3.0 or higher
• Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework, or work experience
• Strong interest in digital marketing
• Interest in market research and database management
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive attitude
• Strong team orientation
• Ability to deliver on results
• Problem solving and creative solution skills
• Experience with Internet Research
• Passion for social media and technology
Please submit a cover letter and resume. Feel free to include links to projects. Only local, direct candidates (no recruiters) and no phone calls. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) is the world’s leading philanthropic organization funding and accelerating prostate cancer research. Founded in 1993, PCF has raised more than $700 million and provided funding to more than 2,000 research programs at more than 200 cancer centers and universities. The PCF global research enterprise extends to 19 countries. PCF advocates for greater awareness of prostate cancer and more efficient investment of governmental research funds for transformational cancer research. Its efforts have helped produce a 20-fold increase in government funding for prostate cancer. More information about PCF can be found at www.pcf.org.
Browse all careers here