Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 4
• 1 pound Brussels sprouts
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• Juice of 1 medium lemon
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• Salt and fresh black pepper
• Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut the rough stems off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut the remaining sprout in half lengthwise.
3. Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice, add the garlic, and sprinkle on the salt and pepper. Toss to coat the Brussels sprouts.
5. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing and flipping halfway through. Your Brussels sprouts should be golden brown and crispy.
6. Add more lemon juice or salt and pepper, if desired, and serve warm.