For the past twenty-three years, the Prostate Cancer Foundation has been hosting an annual Scientific Retreat that brings together diverse researchers in a collaborative forum to present and discuss new and largely unpublished findings for prostate cancer diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment and to define the challenges that impede progress toward better treatments and a cure.
In 2008 we began the tradition of publishing a yearly State of the Science Report and an accompanying scientific publication that summarize the presentations and discussions from the meeting. We hope these reports and scientific publications will be useful to you and will stimulate further dialogue, data exchange, and questioning.
The 2016 State of Science Report is now available for download.
Past Annual PCF Scientific Retreat Highlights:
- 2016 State of the Science (PDF
- 2015 State of the Science (PDF)
- 2014 State of the Science (PDF)
- 2013 State of the Science (PDF)
- 2012 State of the Science (PDF)
- 2011 State of the Science (PDF)
- 2010 State of the Science (PDF)
- 2009 State of the Science (PDF)
- 2008 State of the Science (PDF)
Scientific Publications from the Annual PCF Scientific Retreat:
Terms to know from this article:
The likely outcome or course of a disease; the chance of recovery or recurrence.