Join the battle against prostate cancer.
MAY 20 TO SUNDAY
“Keep Dad in the Game” by joining the Prostate Cancer Foundation and Major League Baseball in the Home Run Challenge!
Participate by pledging a donation for every home run hit from May 20th through Father’s Day on June 18th.
Last year, 621 MLB home runs wound up being hit during the Home Run Challenge! This year, PCF estimates about 458 home runs will be hit. (Even though we hope for more!)
Every donor who makes a gift to this year’s Home Run Challenge will be entered for a chance to win two free tickets to this year’s MLB All-Star Game on July 11th in Seattle, WA!
80 cents of every dollar donated to the Prostate Cancer
Foundation goes toward finding a cure.
Learn More About Our Work >
2023 FAN LEADERBOARD
See which teams have the most generous fans.
New York Yankees
Tonight we welcome the Chairman and Founder of the Prostate Cancer Foundation & a prostate cancer survivor, Michael Milken, along with @PCFnews supporters. @PCFnews & MLB have partnered together for the Home Run Challenge to raise more than $70 million for lifesaving research.… pic.twitter.com/k36ZfYDddW— New York Yankees (@Yankees) May 23, 2023
- Watch out for Shohei Ohtani today as the @Marlins take on the @Angels ! The slugger from Japan hit 34HRs last yea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…15 hours ago
- RT @JamesCostos : Join forces with me in the Prostate Cancer Foundation's @MLB Home Run Challenge! ⚾️ Let's make a powerful impact together…16 hours ago
- Every stadium provides the opportunity to let thousands of people know about the risks of #prostatecancer Thank y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 day ago
- More than a year ago, #veteran Matt Fish kindly shared his remarkable story with us. Now off hormone therapy, his e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 days ago
- Today we'll be at the @RedSox vs @Dbacks game! The money raised from the #homerunchallenge goes directly to the P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…2 days ago