Join the battle against prostate cancer.
MAY 20 TO SUNDAY
“Keep Dad in the Game” by joining the Prostate Cancer Foundation and Major League Baseball in the Home Run Challenge!
Participate by pledging a donation for every home run hit from May 20th through Father’s Day on June 18th.
Last year, 621 MLB home runs wound up being hit during the Home Run Challenge! This year, PCF estimates about 900 home runs will be hit. (Even though we hope for more!)
Every donor who makes a gift to this year’s Home Run Challenge will be entered for a chance to win two free tickets to this year’s MLB All-Star Game on July 11th in Seattle, WA!
80 cents of every dollar donated to the Prostate Cancer
Foundation goes toward finding a cure.
Learn More About Our Work >
2023 FAN LEADERBOARD
See which teams have the most generous fans.
Tonight we welcome the Chairman and Founder of the Prostate Cancer Foundation & a prostate cancer survivor, Michael Milken, along with @PCFnews supporters. @PCFnews & MLB have partnered together for the Home Run Challenge to raise more than $70 million for lifesaving research.… pic.twitter.com/k36ZfYDddW— New York Yankees (@Yankees) May 23, 2023
- RT @maryanneheino : It’s #WomensGolfMonth & I’m practicing my swing for next week’s #Lantheus Annual Charity Golf Tournament to support @PCF …3 hours ago
- At @AmerUrological , @dr_coops & @mleapman discuss genomic testing and imaging in #prostatecancer and how the freque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4 hours ago
- In honor of National Black Family Cancer Awareness Week (June 15-21) We will be hosting a twitter chat tomorrow at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…6 hours ago
- Yesterday, Michael Milken had the opportunity to discuss the incredible amount of progress that has been in the fie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…1 day ago
- RT @PCF_Science : June 5th @ASCO see speakers Elizabeth Kessler, MD ( @kesslerer ), #PCFfunded Ravi Parikh, MD ( @ravi_b_parikh ) w/ chair Alici…1 day ago