September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. Looking for ways to support prostate cancer awareness and research? Here are some ways to get involved
1. Sport your exclusive Prostate Cancer Awareness t-shirt. Stay tuned for more information about how to get this exclusive item by participating in PCF Giving Day 2021.
2. Sign up for a local 5K or 10K Ask people to pledge you per mile to help fund lifesaving cancer research! If you register your fundraising page at https://join.pcf.org/community and we’ll send you a PCF shirt to wear at the race!
3. Spread awareness in your workplace! We’ll send you up to 50 free copies of our guide “Things Every Man Should Know” about Prostate Cancer – provides quick stats and information about prostate cancer.
4. Set up a PCF fundraising page Honor a person or family that has been impacted by prostate cancer. This September is a great time to let someone from your life know that you care or that remember them. Ask friends, family, colleagues to join you in supporting this important personal cause.
5. You can Eat It To Beat It again. For the second year in a row, PCF invites you to join our curated healthy eating challenge. Find out more and register at: pcf.org/eat.
7. Send an eCard Honor a family member or friend during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. While supporting the Prostate Cancer Foundation and our mission, you can express your appreciation or sympathy by making a meaningful gift.
8. The Science of Nutrition and Prostate Cancer Webinar Join us on Tuesday, September 21 at 9:00am Pacific/Noon Eastern Time for a free webinar on the importance of healthy lifestyles and good nutrition in cancer survivorship and overall wellness.
Learn More and Register.
If you have a new idea, we want to hear about it! If you need assistance framing your idea, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .