Cook Time: 5 minutes | Serves: 1 cup
• ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled
• 1 cup fresh basil leaves
• 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
• ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
1. Combine pumpkin seeds, garlic, basil, and parmesan in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. With the appliance running, add the olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified. Enjoy!
1. This can store for up to 1 week in your refrigerator.
2. This goes well in sandwiches, soups, and pastas.