Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold or small white potatoes, peeled and cut into large dice
- 1 cup trimmed green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (mixed yellow and red), sliced in half
- 1 small red onion, cut in half vertically and very thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces smoked tofu, cut into medium dice
- 8 pepperoncini (Italian pickled peppers)
- Optional for serving: ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp vegetable juice, such as V8
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp liquid from pepperoncini jar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Cook green beans in boiling water until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Arrange potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, tofu, and pepperoncini on a platter. Pour dressing over top. Sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Beth Ginsburg