Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 plantain
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Peel and very thinly slice plantains.
- Toss in olive oil and salt to taste.
- Spread in a single layer on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 450o for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350o and cook at 350o for another 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250o and cook until crispy and brown on the edges.
Check your plantains frequently after 20 minutes of total cook time! Cooking time may vary significantly based on your oven and the thickness of your chips!