POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Please upload a Microsoft Word document containing your abstract on the PCF Retreat Registration Website. The font must be in Tahoma, 10pt. Please make sure all formatting and special characters are displayed properly before submission. Failure to follow formatting guidelines may result in incorrect display of your abstract.
- Abstracts must include: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Funding Acknowledgements, and a Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Statement. *Failure to include any of these fields may result in a delay of review and/or acceptance of your abstract.
- Word limit is 450 words. The word limit applies only to the abstract body (Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
- Authors may submit more than one abstract for consideration on separate projects.
Abstracts must be submitted on the PCF Retreat Registration Website by Friday, September 16, 2022 by 11:59 pm U.S. Pacific Time.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Each poster must be a minimum of 36″ x 48″ and cannot exceed 48″ x 48″. We will not be able to accommodate posters greater than 48″ vertically.
- Poster board assignments and details on poster set-up will be emailed to you in early October.