What’s happening at PCF
- 6/19/2013 A Father's Day Rally to Boost Awareness and Survivorship of Prostate Cancer in the African American Community | This past Sunday, the Prostate Health Education Network (PHEN) held its "Fifth Annual Father's Day Rally Against Prostate Cancer.
- 6/13/2013 Minnesota Twins Partner with Prostate Cancer Foundation for Home Run Challenge | The Twins will donate $10,000 for each homerun hit by a Twins hitter and $1,000 for each strikeout recorded by a Twins pitcher from June 9-16.
- 6/05/2013 ASICS America Joins the Fight against Prostate Cancer with Fall Charity Collections | ASICS America expands its charitable initiatives with three unique partnerships for the fall of 2013.
- 6/04/2013 Prostate Cancer Foundation and Major League Baseball Team Up Against Prostate Cancer | 18th Annual Home Run Challenge to Raise Awareness and Fund Research for Prostate Cancer Cures.
- 6/03/2013 ASCO Honors PCF’S Howard Soule With Prestigious Partners In Progress Award | The American Society of Clinical Oncology today presented Howard H. Soule, PhD, Chief Scientist and executive vice president of the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF), with its prestigious Partners in Progress Award during ASCO’s 2013 Annual Meeting in Chicago today.
- 5/30/2013 The Safeway Foundation and The Prostate Cancer Foundation Partner to Fight Cancer | Since 2001, Safeway, Inc. and The Safeway Foundation have raised over $75 million which has funded groundbreaking and lifesaving research through the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- 5/30/2013 Prostate Cancer Foundation Announces $7.7 Million Movember Grant To Advance Prostate Cancer Research | The PCF will allocate the $7.7 million to find better treatments and ultimately a cure, by funding accelerated research.
- 5/17/2013 PCF China Announces Two New Young Investigators for Advancing Prostate Cancer Research | Two More Three-Year Research Grants for Chinese Young Investigators Will Encourage Innovative Thinking and Expand PCF’s Global Knowledge Exchange.
- 5/6/2013 U.S. Prostate Cancer Foundation to Host 2nd Annual Scientific Symposium in Cooperation with Chinese Urological Association | The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) will host its 2nd Annual PCF China Scientific Symposium in association with the Chinese Urological Association.
- 4/8/2013 As Medical Research Faces Potential Cuts, Prostate Cancer Foundation Funds 21 Young Investigators | A $4.7 Million Investment Raises the Total of PCF Young Investigators to 118
- 2/19/2013 Documentary Explores Men’s Feelings About Prostate Cancer; Lets Patients Know They Are Not Alone | Twelve Patients and Survivors Open Up in Frank Discussion
- 1/23/2013 REI Muddy Buddy to Benefit Prostate Cancer Foundation, Announces 2013 Tour
- 1/17/2013 Prostate Cancer Roundtable Announces Updated National Policy Agenda
- 11/19/2012 Famed New York Philanthropist Commits $7 Million to Advanced Prostate Cancer Research | Generous Commitments from Stewart Rahr to Support PCF-Stand Up To Cancer Dream Team and Research Programs Sponsored by PCF
- 10/24/2012 First-Ever National Proactive Surveillance Network Launches as Resource for Men Diagnosed with Early Stage Prostate Cancer | Web-Based Program Created to Reduce Overtreatment for Low-Grade, Indolent Prostate Cancers
- 10/9/2012 Stand Up To Cancer and Prostate Cancer Foundation Announce Second Research “Dream Team” | Up to $10 Million Grant Over Three Years will Fund Cutting-edge, Collaborative Research to Develop Personalized Treatments for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- 9/19/2012 Prostate Cancer Awareness Week Kicks-Off in Santa Monica | Local Retailer, Hotels and Landmarks Turn Blue for Prostate Cancer to Prompt Conversations That Could Save Lives
- 9/18/2012 Prostate Cancer Takes Center Stage in Downtown Denver with Sports Authority Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon & ½ | Marathon Expected to Draw Thousands of Participants on September 22, 2012
- 9/12/2012 Prostate Cancer Foundation Featured in AACR Cancer Progress Report 2012 | Report Calls for Medical Research to Become a National Priority
- 9/11/2012 Prostate Cancer Foundation Promotes National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month with Tie Society | September Campaign Encourages Men to Participate in “Blue Tie Day”
- 9/4/2012 Prostate Cancer Foundation Announces Nine Challenge Awards | Awards Total an Investment of $9 Million Directed To Advanced Prostate Cancer Research
- 8/31/2012 Xtandi Receives FDA Approval for Prostate Cancer Patients | New Drug Supported with Early Funding from the Prostate Cancer Foundation Represents New Treatment for Advanced Disease