What’s happening at PCF
- 10/30/2013 ASICS America Teams Up with PCF to Battle Prostate Cancer | ASICS and Prostate Cancer Foundation team up to launch first-ever blue shoe collection in honor of Prostate Cancer Awareness. But hurry, as this special Blue Collection is only available during the month of November.
- 10/24/2013 A Stunning Success; Over $4 Million raised in one evening in Philadelphia Fundraiser for the Prostate Cancer Foundation | Portion of funds to determine why prostate cancer disproportionately affects African American men; sports legend Dr. J attends.
- 10/17/2013 PCF-funded Researcher Martin Gleave, MD, named winner of fourth annual Aubrey J. Tingle Prize | Read about the drugs he developed that are now in clinical trials.
- 10/15/2013 Join Movember's "MOVE" Campaign—a month-long pledge to expend more energy and improve men’s health | Watch this fun video and Learn, Laugh and Live healthier! And find out how to host your own MOVE event.
- 9/25/2013 The Republic of Tea Sips For Prostate Cancer Awareness Month | The Republic of Tea donates $1 from the sale of each tin and $0.36 from the sale of each traveler’s tin of its Blueberry Green Tea directly to the Prostate Cancer Foundation to help give men and their families hope for healthier, longer lives.
- 9/23/2013 The Prostate Cancer Foundation and Notre Dame’s Fighting Irish want to Tackle Prostate Cancer | Prostate Cancer Foundation President and CEO, Dr. Jonathan Simons, spoke to millions of football fans this weekend during half-time of the Notre Dame game. The spot featured a student at the University of Notre Dame whose father had prostate cancer; Dr. Mark Suckow, a Notre Dame researcher who is working on a cancer vaccine created by harvesting cells from a patient’s own tumor; and Dr. Simons. Watch the video.