Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 12/03/2013 Your Stomach on Chemotherapy
- 11/26/2013 Number of Circulating Tumor Cells May Predict Survival in Men with Metastatic Treatment-Resistant Prostate Cancer, May Aid Delivery of Personalized Cancer Care.
- 11/21/2013 The Prostate Cancer Foundation Unveils Major Initiative to Improve Accuracy of Laboratory Cancer Studies
- 11/15/2013 Researchers Identify Cell Type That May Be Early Inducer of Prostate Cancer
- 11/12/2013 21st Century Medicine—Synthetically Engineered Cancer Biomarkers (video)
- 11/08/2013 Cancer Patients Taking Statins May Have Lower Risk of Dying
- 11/04/2013 Teaching an Old Drug New Tricks to Fight Prostate Cancer
- 10/30/2013 Promising Nanomedicine Advances to Phase II Clinical Trials
- 10/30/2013 New Urine Test for Prostate Cancer Available; Unlike PSA Test, is Ultra-Specific for Prostate Cancer
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.