Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 3/6/2014 NEJM Study Finds Surgery May Benefit Younger Prostate Cancer Patients
- 3/4/2014 Statins and Prostate Cancer
- 2/24/2014 New Drug Options in Advanced Prostate Cancer Raise Questions on treatment order (Medscape Video presentation)
- 2/21/2014 Will Having a Biopsy Raise my PSA Level? You asked; PCF Answers.
- 2/21/2014 Vitamin E, Selenium Supplements Might Double Chances of Prostate Cancer
- 2/18/2014 "Delivering a Triple-Knockout Punch to Prostate Cancer—A novel cancer immunotherapy approach receives a $1 million Movember-Prostate Cancer Foundation Challenge Award"
- 1/29/2014 Drug May Extend Survival for Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer
- 1/28/2014 Improving methods to identify indolent versus aggressive prostate cancer
- 1/27/2014 Exercise and Prostate Cancer—the evidence stacks up for benefits
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.