Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 4/17/2014 Quarter of Prostate Cancer Patients May Abandon 'Watchful Waiting' Approach
- 4/1/2014 Cialis May Not Prevent Impotence in Men Treated for Prostate Cancer
- 3/28/2014PCF researchers discover molecular crosstalk that prostate cancer cells use to survive radiation therapy; plan steps to halt that “conversation”
- 3/27/2014 Slight Drop in Rate of Advanced Cancers, CDC Says
- 3/26/2014 Ask the Doctor; Calcium Supplements and Prostate Cancer Risk
- 3/6/2014 NEJM Study Finds Surgery May Benefit Younger Prostate Cancer Patients
- 3/4/2014 Statins and Prostate Cancer
- 2/24/2014 New Drug Options in Advanced Prostate Cancer Raise Questions on treatment order (Medscape Video presentation)
- 2/21/2014 Will Having a Biopsy Raise my PSA Level? You asked; PCF Answers.
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.