Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 10/19/2015 Men's Health Supplements Don't Benefit Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
- 9/22/2015Relaxed Guidelines on PSA Testing Might Miss Aggressive Tumors: Study
- 9/22/2015Some Prostate Cancer Patients May Not Benefit from Hormone Therapy
- 8/5/2015Combo Treatment May Boost Survival With Advanced Prostate Cancer
- 7/17/2015Study Questions Radiation Use for 'Low-Risk' Prostate Cancers
- 7/7/2015'Watchful Waiting' Becoming More Common for Prostate Cancer Patients
- 6/24/2015A New Genomic Classifier Enables Diagnosis of the Aggressive Neuroendocrine Subclass of Treatment-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- 6/09/2015Earlier Chemotherapy May Extend Patient Survival in Multiple Prostate Cancer Settings
- 6/02/2015The Discovery of New Molecular Mechanisms that May Link Obesity and High Risk Prostate Cancer
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.