Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 4/22/2015New Technology Tests Tumors Inside the Patient to Find Best Treatment
- 4/16/2015 Walking Boosts Outcomes for Prostate Cancer Survivors
- 4/16/2015 Obesity Linked to Greater Risk of Prostate Cancer in Blacks, Study Says
- 3/30/2015Report Shows Progress in America's War on Cancer
- 3/21/2015 Smoking May Be Linked to Prostate Cancer Return
- 3/10/2015Statins May Help Improve Prostate Cancer Survival: Study
- 2/24/2015Did PSA Test's Decline Spur Rise in Prostate Cancers?
- 2/23/2015Watch-and-Wait Strategy May Be Riskier for Certain Prostate Cancers
- 2/23/2015Testicular Cancer May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk: Study
- 2/19/2015More Americans Surviving Cancer Today Than 20 Years Ago
- 2/19/2015Are Too Many Prostate Cancer Patients Receiving Treatment?
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.