Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 5/13/2016 Trailblazing Study Optimizes Anti-androgen Therapy For Advanced Prostate Cancer Patients
- 5/13/2016 Obesity and a high-fat diet promote prostate cancer progression by amplifying the activity of cancer genes
- 5/2/2016 Inherited defects in breast and ovarian cancer genes predispose to prostate cancer with worse outcomes
- 4/21/2016 New genetic test helps to select best medicines for prostate cancer treatment and identifies hereditary cancer genes
- 4/18/2016 Regular Exercise May Boost Prostate Cancer Survival
- 4/11/2016 Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer Tied to Depression
- 4/6/2016 High-Dose Radiation May Be No Better for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- 4/5/2016 Sugary Drinks, 'Bad' Carbs Tied to Breast, Prostate Cancers
- 3/31/2016 Inhibiting Protein Could Offer New Hope for Lethal Prostate Cancer, New PCF Study Shows
- 3/16/2016 Hospital Volume Tied to Success of Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- 3/3/2016 Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Carry Certain Risks
- 3/1/2016 Is Type 1 Diabetes Linked to Raised Risk of Certain Cancers?
- 2/23/2016 Racial Gap in U.S. Cancer Deaths Is Narrowing: Report
- 2/8/2016 PSA Testing Differs Among Primary Care Doctors, Urologists
- 1/21/2016 Many Older Americans May Get Unneeded Breast, Prostate Cancer Screenings
- 1/5/2016 Family History of Prostate Cancer Tied to Heightened Risk of Disease
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.