Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 8/11/2014Is the PSA Test Worth It? Major Study Is Inconclusive
- 8/5/2014CAP Publishes Recommendations for Prostate Cancer Active Surveillance
- 7/14/2014Depression May Make It Harder to Beat Prostate Cancer
- 7/2/2014Making Science Real: Scientists Moving Forward in Addressing Research Integrity; Learning from Past Mistakes
- 6/5/2014The Prostate Cancer Foundation Congratulates PCF Investigator Dr. Nima Sharifi on his 2014 award from the AACR for Outstanding Achievement in Cancer Research
- 6/5/2014The Prostate Cancer Foundation Congratulates PCF Investigator Dr. Levi Garraway on both his AACR award—the Jane Cooke Wright Lectureship, and his Paul Marks Prize for Cancer Research from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 6/5/2014How the immune system can be harnessed to kill cancer
- 6/3/2014New Drug May Boost Survival for Advanced Prostate Cancer Patients: Study
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.