Prostate Cancer Research
PCF empowers the world’s top scientific minds by cutting red tape and encouraging collaboration to speed breakthroughs. Learn more about our unique funding strategies and important discoveries.
New Developments in Prostate Cancer Research
- 1/27/2015MRI Improves Prostate Cancer Biopsy Accuracy, Study Finds
- 1/27/2015 Prostate Cancer Patients Who Smoke Fare Worse, Study Says
- 1/07/2015Strategy Might Thwart Resistance to a Common Prostate Cancer Treatment
- 12/31/2014Falling Cancer Death Rate Means 1.5 Million Lives Saved Over 20 Years
- 9/17/2014DNA Blood Test Might Identify Status of Prostate Cancer
- 9/15/2014New Gene Variants for Prostate Cancer Identified
- 9/15/2014Male Pattern Baldness Tied to Prostate Cancer, Study Suggests
- 9/8/2014Watchful Waiting May Not Be Best for Black Men With Prostate Cancer
- 9/8/2014New Guidelines for Treating Advanced Prostate Cancer
- 8/29/2014Faced With Prostate Cancer, It Helps to Know the Enemy
- 8/12/2014New Cancer Classification System Might Boost Patient Outcomes
Respond to an open PCF Request for Applications.
The DoD and PCF-funded Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium fosters collaboration across leading cancer centers and scientists.
Annual meeting of prostate cancer researchers.
Summaries of PCF's meetings with leading cancer researchers.