UPDATE: this contest is closed and we have picked a winner and are contacting them now.
We just received 2 Super Bowl tickets from a generous donor! Want to go? Set up a Fundraiser on Facebook and whoever raises the most by midnight (PT) 1/31 will win a trip for 2 to the 2017 Super Bowl in Houston, Texas.
Only fundraisers who have raised $60 or more will show up on the list of fundraisers.
Note: Fundraising is new functionality on Facebook, the link below will work on desktop computers but if you are on the FB mobile app you will need to click on the menu and go to “Fundraising.” Newly created Fundraisers need at least $60 to show and take 48 hours for the donation amounts to be reflected.
Review the rules below and click on the “agree” button to get started.
Prostate Cancer Foundation Super Bowl 51 Contest Rules
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter. Contestants will enter by creating a fundraiser on Facebook using Facebook Fundraiser (the “Submission”).
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to persons living in the Continental United States over the age of 18. Employees of Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) (along with its directors, officers, contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be determined based on amount raised on their Facebook Fundraiser by 1/31 midnight Pacific Time. All donations will be reviewed to ensure the winning fundraiser did not win by submitting one large donation.
- PRIZES: Winners will receive two (2) tickets to Super Bowl 51, travel expenses up to $2000 including airfare for two (2) from the continental U.S., and two nights lodging in a hotel in the Houston, TX area. The tickets are transferable. The airfare and lodging is non-transferable. Ground transportation between the airport, hotel, and Super Bowl will not be provided. Winner will receive a 1099-MISC for the fair market value of the prize.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on February 2, 2016. Inability to contact a winner through their Facebook account may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Participants hereby grant Prostate Cancer Foundation a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant PCF the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form. Non-compliance within 48 hours of being notified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of the Prostate Cancer Foundation. The Prostate Cancer Foundation reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Prostate Cancer Foundation in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Prostate Cancer Foundation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the Prostate Cancer Foundation may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release PCF from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Prostate Cancer Foundation, ATTN: Super Bowl 51 Contest, 1250 4th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90291.