Welcome to the 27th Annual Prostate Cancer Foundation Virtual Scientific Retreat. This conference is the foremost scientific conference in the world on the biology and treatment of prostate cancer. The diversity, novelty, and extremely high impact of the topics presented as well as the diversity and excellence of the invited attendees make this a unique conference. Our annual Scientific Retreat reflects the unyielding commitment of PCF to ending death and suffering from prostate cancer. This investment by PCF fosters a collaborative culture unparalleled in any other cancer research area and has accelerated the understanding of prostate cancer biology and the treatment landscape.
The 27th Annual PCF Virtual Scientific Retreat will commence on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 with the Women in Science Forum and Young Investigator Forum on Wednesday, October 21, 2020 followed by the Scientific Retreat on Thursday, October 22, 2020 and Friday, October 23, 2020.
PCF Women in Science Forum:
- This 5th annual Forum in support of women in science and medicine is open to all individuals attending the PCF Scientific Retreat.
- Sessions: Tuesday, October 20, 2020, from 7:00 AM to 12:05 PM U.S. PDT.
- Collaborative Research Team Building Event (by RSVP only): October 20, 2020, from 12:15 PM to 1:45 PM U.S. PDT.
PCF Young Investigator Forum:
- This special Forum will address topics of relevance to early career investigators and is open to anyone interested.
- Sessions: Wednesday, October 21, 2020, from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM U.S. PDT.
- PCF Young Investigator Speed Networking (for 2014-2020 PCF YIs by RSVP only): October 21, 2020, from 11:30 AM to 12:45 PM U.S. PDT.
27th Annual PCF Scientific Retreat:
- Thursday, October 22, 2020, from 7:00 AM to 2:45 PM U.S. PDT
- Friday, October 23, 2020, from 7:00 AM to 2:35 PM U.S. PDT
Virtual Poster Session
A Virtual Poster Session will be held during the event, starting on October 20, 2020, at 12:01 AM U.S. PDT. The deadline to submit an abstract has passed.