Prostate Cancer Awareness Month > 108 Miles in September Challenge
Welcome, and prepare to Get Healthy! Can you complete 108 miles in 30 days for the 1 in 8 men that will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime? Follow the below steps to get started!
Walking and running are two of the world’s most reliable and enduring forms of exercise. Did you know that daily walking can reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer? A whopping 30% of all cancer is preventable with lifestyle factors. Best of all, almost anyone can do it.
This September, challenge yourself to raise money for prostate cancer research AND walk away with better health.
- Join the private Facebook group.
- Create your Facebook fundraiser (you must create a Facebook fundraiser to receive the challenge t-shirt).
- Put in 108 miles in September walking, running, hiking, or your favorite sport.
- Set your goals and log your miles as you go in our tracker!
- Download the milestone badges as you progress!
Common Fundraising Questions
What if a friend doesn’t want to donate on Facebook?
To make a donation to support the challenge on PCF’s website, use the online donation form at www.pcf.org/108miles/donate/
Friends have been giving me donations! What do I do with them?
Please mail them to PCF and include your information. While we cannot update your fundraising total on Facebook, we will keep your total in our records. You can use this form if it makes it easier to organize or if donors would like to receive a tax receipt.
Prostate Cancer Foundation
Attn: 108 Miles in September
1250 Fourth Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401