About the Prostate Cancer Foundation
The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) is the world’s leading philanthropic organization dedicated to funding life-saving prostate cancer research. Founded in 1993 by Mike Milken, PCF has raised close to $1 billion in support of cutting-edge research by more than 2,200 research projects at 245 leading cancer centers in 28 countries around the world. Thanks in part to PCF’s commitment to ending death and suffering from prostate cancer, the death rate is down by over 50% and countless more men are alive today as a result. The Prostate Cancer Foundation research now impacts more than 73 forms of human cancer by focusing on immunotherapy, the microbiome, and food as medicine. More information about PCF can be found at www.pcf.org.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Director, TechOps, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist in project managing and executing digital deliverables for the organization. This position will work in collaboration with team members from the Science, Development and Content Departments to communicate with multiple constituencies by email. The coordinator will work closely with marketing and annual giving staff to import new constituents into CRM systems for email welcome series and other communications. As the lead on email integrity and deliverability for the organization, the coordinator will also manage all constituent email preferences. This position will also coordinate the execution of web content, forms and other digital assets as requested.
Key Duties of the Digital Marketing Coordinator will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the content creation, organization, and delivery to our various platforms.
- Learn and use our current digital tools and processes, including but not limited to: WordPress, Pantheon, Blackbaud Tools (Luminate, TeamRaiser, Raiser’s Edge), various APIs, Jira, Google Docs, roadmapping tools, wireframing tools, etc…
- Assist in the creation and execution of our digital strategy.
- Assist in creating requirement documentation and various strategy plans.
- Assist in reporting of analytics and key metrics.
- Serve as principle manager of email preferences for constituents.
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management, and strict attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with little-to-no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, works well with team members, partners and vendors.
- Effective written and verbal communication and proofreading skills.
- Experience with CRMs, CMS and/or other databases.
- Results-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn digital applications and processes and apply them quickly.
- A good attitude and work ethic.
- Basic web development skills.
- A working knowledge of SEO, SEM, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with email marketing and payment processing.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include links to projects. Only local, direct candidates (no recruiters) and no phone calls. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.